Please call the office at 931-815-2663 to make an appointment at Pinnacle Orthopaedics in advance.If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us as far in advance as possible. We make a sincere effort to adhere to our appointment schedule. At your first appointment, allow yourself an additional 30 minutes to register at the reception desk and complete any necessary paperwork. Many of the forms you will need to fill out are available for download on this website.
WHAT SHOULD BRING TO MY APPOINTMENT?
- Medical Records - If possible, please bring any x-rays, MRI/CT disks, test results, or pertinent medical records to the office at the time of the visit. If necessary, outside medical records or test results can be faxed to 931-815-2663.
- Personal Medical History - In order to provide the best care, your medical provider needs specific information about the medications you are taking and the details of your current injury. Please bring a record of all current prescription and non-prescription medications. Specific information about your current injury and any related history is also very helpful.
Pinnacle Orthopaedics participates with a variety of insurance plans we suggest you verify your eligibility for services with your HMO or PPO insurance. It is your responsibility to:
- Bring your insurance card and picture ID to every visit
- Be prepared to pay your co-pay and/or deductible before each visit. Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card. We accept Visa and Master Card.
For medical care not covered under insurance, payment will be your full responsibility.
FRACTURE CARE FEES
Pinnacle Orthopaedics has established a fee schedule for non-operative treatment of fractures. The fracture care fee includes the application and removal of the first cast. Any subsequent replacement of cast and follow-up x-rays are an additional charge.
FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS
If you need a refill on your prescription, please call 931-815-2664 during office hours.
To facilitate efficient handling please leave the following information:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- The type of medication(s) you need refilled
- Pharmacy name & phone number
- The name of your physician